- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution. Master’s Degree preferred.
- MUST hold a current, valid Colorado teaching license with appropriate Special Education endorsements.
- Experience in charter school and Early College programs preferred.
- Proficient in use of technology.
- Must successfully pass reference checks, background checks and/or licensure verification.
- Proficient in problem-solving and communication.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise a high level of tact and discretion in both internal and external interactions. -
- Ability to motivate a team and work as a team member. Ability to create and maintain good working relationships with a variety of internal and external constituents.
Wyatt Academy offers full medical, dental, vision, and life benefits. We participate in the CO PERA retirement contribution program.