Selected@Home offers in-home part- and full-time instruction opportunities for teachers by connecting you directly with parents.
Paired with instructors prepared to teach in-person or virtually, each family is able to customize the type, level, and frequency of instruction required from their designated instructor. Your role as an educator is to provide an individualized learning experience for a family.
Selected@Home is a brand new initiative offered by Selected to help teachers connect directly with parents looking for in-home instructional support!
- In the importance of providing students with an engaging, rich, meaningful learning experience.
- In strong relationship building, communication, and collaboration with students and their families.
- Remaining resourceful and adaptive is critical now, more than ever.
- Open to teaching in-person, and ready to teach virtually should the family request it at anytime.
- Open and eager to embracing changing.
- Excited about the opportunity to work exclusively with a single family in their home.
- A self-driven, independent learner.